Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Motivation on CD/mp3

Oops. With all the motivation, I got caught up in the doing, and forgot to blog on Monday.

I've been listening to some books on CD. "Eat That Frog" & "How the Best Leaders Lead" by Brian Tracy, "The Magic of Thinking Big" by David J. Schwartz. I also love to listen to Zig Ziglar. He's great. (He seriously reminds me of Matthew McConaughey when I hear him, even though he doesn't look like him - I can still imagine Matthew is encouraging me to be my best. hee hee See, you can get anything you want.)

So, my advice today is to surround yourself with positive, motivational folks, even if they're just on CD. Go to their websites and sign up for their daily motivational emails. Check your local library for their books and their books on CD. Download an Mp3 of their books or speeches. Listen to them in your car. Let your kids hear The Magic of Thinking Big. There's so much great info there that everyone should know, and shouldn't wait until they're adults to get. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment